Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Beginnings & Old Feelings

This week began a new semester of grad school and today I couldn't be less excited about it. Actually, I'm somewhat anxious about what my future in this program holds. I will need to start my two semester practicum placement soon and I don't know what all that will entail. Trust. That is what I keep hearing. Just trust! But if you know me, you know how hard that is for me. So what do I do in the mean time? Well...at the moment, that would be sulk & eat yummy foods. Hopefully tomorrow it will be get up early & spend some quality time with God. Should be interesting to see where things go.

2 comments:

  1. wow--changes are always hard! I understand the feeling, and am walking through it with you. love you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! You should write more often! Love reading what you have to say! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete