Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Condition of the Heart

“Chim picked up his camera the way a doctor takes his stethoscope out of his bag, applying his diagnosis to the condition of the heart. His own was vulnerable.”
~ Henri Cartier-Bresson (French Photographer, 1908-2004)

___________________________________________________

All of my problems lay in my hands
I feel the pressure creeping in
All of these demons dance in my head
And I want to feel you now

Clouded and wounded my head strikes my heart
I need the gift, the gift of love
So Savior come save me, my heart's on fire
I want to feel you now

Because I want to see, I want to love
Want to find what I've been dreaming of
So I'll stay, I'll stay with you
Where I've nothing left to prove

Teacher come teach me, I don't know a thing
My head is twisted up in knots
Savior come save me, my heart's on fire
And I want to feel you now

Because I want to see, I want to love
I've got to find what I've been dreaming of
So I'll stay, I'll stay with you
Where I've nothing left to lose

No matter where we go
There's nowhere that we can hide
Cause I know that you're the one that'll be there

And no matter where we go
There's nowhere that we can hide
I know that you're the one that'll be there

Wanted to see
Want to love
Now I've found what I've been dreaming of
So I'll stay, I'll stay with you, where I am real

Now I am yours tonight
And you are mine tonight
Yes we are one tonight
Yes we are one

Cause I am yours
You are mine
Tonight

Cause we are one tonight

Now I am yours

Heart on Fire ~ Luminate

No comments:

Post a Comment