Friday, July 30, 2010

Ok, Seriously, WHAT THE F***?!?!?!

I think yoga class last night was the only relief I've gotten from my own mind since last Thursday. I spent a good bit of last weekend with C whom I've known and liked for several years. And I know that he likes me...right now...but we live three hours apart & he's not a Christian. There's something to think on, to lose sleep over, to dream about.

Then yesterday... I've liked this guy at work for a while. We went on a few dates then he stopped talking to me & started officially dating someone else. We're talking and I discover that he still likes me...a lot. Oh my! Yes, please, let me have something else to think on, to lose sleep over, and to dream about.

So who do I talk to about this minor dilemma??? Not my girlfriends, many of them just discourage me from what I am feeling and thinking. Not my guy friends because the ones I would talk to about this are the same ones who like me. So I talk to you. I sen my thoughts & feelings out over invisible connections from my screen to yours. And I pray that God will give me strong guidance and self-discipline.

I pray that God would open the hearts and minds of these guys in my life.

I pray.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, definitely a WTF?? moment--and you can call me and talk to me about it anytime! i will be whatever you need me to be, but most of all, i will be here! i was wondering about C's spiritual status...i know that has been an issue in the past, and it will continue to be in the future if you guys follow this...hugs and prayers--you are a smart lady and i love you and know that you will get through this!

    ReplyDelete