Thursday, July 8, 2010

TJ

I don't particularly like days like today, when the world seems utterly overwhelming and my heart is heavy with concerns & worries. I want little more than to escape the familiar into a peaceful, calm, and quiet piece of earth where I can simply be. Perhaps I'm being dramatic, I tend towards that from time to time. But I look at my little brother and feel that he is beginning the downward spiral that could easily end in his death by overdose if he doesn't change anything. I hope dearly that he does change, but he seems to want nothing to do with me or our family. I don't know who he listens to, if anyone, and I'd say he thinks Christ has no place in his life... I wish there were more I could do for him, but I realize that this is the time where he must define himself and only he can do anything about that.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear this. will be praying for him and you all! love you!

    ReplyDelete