Thursday, July 29, 2010

What The...C******?

I spent my weekend with one of my best friends. We met the first week of college, over seven years ago, and have been friends ever since. One night that first week we were hanging out and he asked if he could kiss me. I said no. And now I'm wondering if perhaps I'll get the chance to say yes.

We went out on a date...by default...but it was amazing. We took pictures of the city skyline, went to the tail end of a friend's concert, laid out under the stars (where he kissed my arm), and shared dinner. I stayed with him that night too and it was so nice to sleep next to someone again. Just being able to feel his arm next to mine and to hear him breathing was a comfort. We didn't kiss, but I hope that it will come soon. I feel like I've waited long enough.

Oh, and just a quick update...I'm so over my ex...and I very greatly dislike being a girl for all the hormones & emotions that run through me on a regular basis. They effect far too much in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. glad that your heart has finally healed from your last relationship, and hopefully something good can come of a new one!
    and i LOVE your new blog design btw!

    ReplyDelete